If you’re practical and friendly team player who likes working in a fast-paced environment, but also likes thinking for yourself, then this may well be the job for you.
Working for Aldi as a Store Assistant involves real responsibility as part of a small team. You'll need to be willing to use your own initiative, think for yourself and undertake tasks without constantly referring to the Store Manager.
£7.95 rising to £9.50
- Flexible contracts available from 15 to 25 hours per week
- Additional hours available
- Overtime rate available (Hours over 40 per week)
- Night premium rate available
- 28 days holiday (Including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme available from day 1